Diane's story

God proved Himself faithful to deliver in my finances for B2G. Now He wants to bring me higher with P33.

He has already proven that this time, it is not about the finances. His great desire is to reveal the depth, width and height of His love for me through signs and wonders. It is about bringing me to a higher level of expectation from myself. God is waiting for me!

I caught a cold Dec 31st while visiting my sister in Belleville. I was taking over-the-counter eardrops and yet, by Jan 6, woke up to blood on my pillow. I had developed an ear infection that lead to a bleeding and damaged eardrum. I could no longer hear well from my right ear. Even after taking antibiotics and confirmation from my doctor that the ear infection was gone, all I could hear from my right ear was echoes. I was frustrated, as my doctor could not do anything for my hearing.

At a Tuesday prayer meeting a few weeks later, God told me my healing was waiting and I believed Him. That Sunday, during song service, while praising God, I suddenly noticed I could perfectly hear the person behind me singing! Something I had not heard for a while. I had received an instant healing where only God could receive the glory! It was our P33 service.

I feel I can test God with anything and my confidence in that assurance has freed me to venture deeper in Him. This campaign is going to be about my journey with Him. “If God be for us, who can be against.” Greater things are yet to come! #Preparing for greater

Monica's story

I had been terribly and inexplicably sick for two months- dizziness, vomiting, headaches. Recently, on a Sunday morning, I was downstairs helping with children’s church and we were getting ready to pray. I asked the children to pray about my illness. Although no one was physically near me, I felt a warmth, and the feeling of a finger touching my chest. I told the children that I believed with all my heart that if they prayed for me, I would be healed.

The children put their hands on me to pray and I dropped to the floor. Some of the other teachers explained to the children that I was all right and that God was doing His work. The kids came right down next to me and kept right on praying.

On Monday morning when I got up, every symptom was gone. God had miraculously healed me.

But that’s not all God wanted to do. That week, I went for my regularly scheduled six-month eye appointment. For the past five years, I have had to put drops in both eyes every day for glaucoma. The drops are not only a trial to put in, but cost $62.50 a bottle as well.

After my test, the doctor was looking over my results and smiling. He told me he wanted to test me again. After the second test, he was smiling even more. He told me the glaucoma was completely gone. I wouldn’t need the eye drops any more. He also told me I would be getting lazer eye surgery at no cost to me so he could clean up my eyes entirely. He advised me to see the receptionist for an appointment, as the wait list is usually months long. I got an appointment for two weeks later.

When I was looking for healing, I wasn’t even thinking about my eyes. God took care of everything beyond what I even asked or thought of. I trust Him in all things. #Perfect trust.